Replica Hublot Orologi

giovedì 3 novembre 2016

Favorite Watches of John, WatchFacts.com


2. Currently, what is your favorite watch that you own and why?

I don't have a favorite as it depends on what I'm doing, who I'm with and where I am.
If I'm in Miami, I wear a Rolex or AP. If I'm traveling domestically, to NY, Vegas or LA, I wear an AP (Safari or Panda), Patek (5712 or 5960p) or Lange & Sohne (Lange 1, Datograph or Timezone)
In Europe, Lange or Patek.
Winter, I wear watches with strap. Summer metal bracelet, so mostly Rolex.

3. What is your grail watch and why?

Patek 5712 and Lange & Sohne Datograph.

4. In your opinion, what is the best “bang for the buck” watch available today? (new or used)

Rolex Daytona all stainless. Timeless and doesn't lose money. Makes a statement without saying anything.

5. What is the URL of your watch website, when did you start it, and how do you plan on making it stand out?

www.WatchFacts.com . Company started in 2008. Our goal is to create a global brand…Certified Pre-Owned where our company certifies the best dealers to sell watches and we back their products and protect the consumer with a third party warranty. vedere di piu rolex imitazioni e Rolex Yachtmaster

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento